Meetings and Minutes
Annual General Meeting 14.00 on 19th October 2021 – Election of officers, approval of accounts etc.
Meeting 14.00 on 18th May 2021 – Global road safety.
- Agenda – Transport Safety APPG meeting 18May2021 v1
- Minutes – Transport Safety APPG meeting 18May2021
- Dr Nhan Tran, Coordinator, Safety and Mobility, WHO WHO Nhan Tran TS APPG
- Jessica Truong, Secretary General, Towards Zero Foundation Transport APPG May 2021 Jess Truong
- Saul Billingsley, General Secretary, FIA Foundation: Saul Billingsley Transport Safety APPG May 2021
Journalist Laura Laker will launch the Media Reporting Guidelines for road traffic collisions.
Meeting on 16th March 2021 – Drink and drug driving and wider alcohol harm. With APPG on Alcohol Harm.
Meeting on 26th January 2021 – Vehicle safety standards.
The presentations from this meeting are shown below.
Officers were elected at the meeting on 16th September 2020 and the group was re-registered with the House of Commons, having lapsed in late 2019. The minutes are here: APPG Minutes 16Sept2020
The group held a meeting with the road safety minister Baroness Vere on 19th November 2020. The minister was asked a number of questions. She undertook to write to the group regarding the delay in publishing the interim road casualty statistics and the Government’s position on adoption of the General Safety Regulation which will set new safety standards for vehicles sold in Europe from 2022.
The Minister’s letters are here:
Minutes dated before 2020 are available upon request.